keskiviikko 24. joulukuuta 2008

Tra-la-la-la-laa!

For Xmas Katja gave me one of the gorgeous wreaths she's made. It's decorated with two extremely delicate porcelain doll arms, found from the rummages of WWII by an antique collector. I love it!I won't reveal what I've gotten for Katja just yet, as she'll still have to wait until next week to get it!

A good friend Henni and her boyfriend Jukka also got creative for the festive season and they baked Jolly Dragon ginger bread cookies! I have no idea how they managed to bake such a detailed cookie, but I love it!! Although it felt a pity to eat such a creation.... I couldn't help myself! So I captured it forever on camera and then bit off a piece of the tail. It was delicious!


Merry Xmas!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Thanks for leaving your comments!