perjantai 19. joulukuuta 2008

On the first day of Christmas...

Here are some pictures from last night, our first evening café night! In just a few minutes I will head to the café for another eve and of course to prepare for Saturday!

Here's Vincent, a friend I met via Jolly Dragon,...and myself, looking a bit occupied. Behind us is our closet of treasures!

This is Sari, lounging on the bed and wearing one of the PuroPuro hats we have for sale. They're made of 100% recycled materials and can be turned inside out..so really it's like having two hats in one. Nifty ;) They've been cut into a great shape and I really need to pick one out for myself before they're all gone. There are some adorable children's hats as well.

Katja and a customer exploring the goodies. Well, I'd better start heading over to the café now, see you! :)

ps. The glögi (mulled wine) we had yesterday was superb... reminded me of a spicy version of hot apple cider, which I believe is a traditional xmas drink in Canada?

2 kommenttia:

  1. I love the shop, I wish I was there! The hat is cool too. It looks like an unusual shape, from the picture it appears to be kind of a baseball cap style, only floppier. Regarding recycled materials, I saw a lady making crocheted hats and purses form long strips of plastic shopping bags, very inventive and durable, not to mention the height of fashion! Good luck with your shop, Happy Holidays to all of you!

    VastaaPoista
  2. Thank you! Happy Holidays to you too :) Enjoy, indulge and rest ! :D

    VastaaPoista

Thanks for leaving your comments!